At Visualcom we understand that our work has an influence on our employees, clients, suppliers and also our families. We feel responsible for the environment and nature which is our common good. Working according to good business practices we have a particular influence on people’s working conditions as well as environmental protection nationwide. We are a socially responsible company.
Management of large-format productions for our clients takes place with maximum care for the environment. We use the following criteria, among others, when choosing our suppliers:
Use of ecological ink in print production
Purchase of recyclable materials
ISO 14001 environmental standards
Good business practice
Our codex of business practice consists of several key elements:
- Before signing a contract with a supplier we verify their business practices.
- We pay particular attention to the integrity of companies that cooperate with us, especially with regards to punctual payments of obligations to sub-contractors.
- We pay particular attention to honest pay and proper treatment of workers of companies we cooperate with.
- In relation to our clients we take full responsibility for the work of our sub-contractors.
- We eliminate dishonest firms from our list of cooperating partners
- We work exclusively with printing houses which fulfil the highest standards of care for the environment
SOS Children’s Villages
We have continually supported SOS Children’s Villages since 2011.
The SOS Children’s Villages Association helps abandoned and orphaned children. It works in 132 countries including Poland. The mission of SOS Children’s Villages is to bring help to all children who have no parental care or are in danger of losing such care. The association creates forms of alternative family care, known as Children’s Villages for these children. There, the abandoned or orphaned children receive a family: a mother, a father, love and safety, in other words conditions within which they can grow. SOS Children’s Villages pays particular attention to preparing children for independent life. The association also runs short-term care programs, so called Temporary Homes which are a safe haven for children who are waiting for court decisions or for their final home. The association makes all effort to prevent the break-up of families through its Family Strengthening Programs.