The Würth group is a distributor of tools and technical components which is present all over the world. Würth supplies screws, accessories, chemicals, furniture and construction fittings, tools, machines and installation materials. Würth was established in 1945 by Adolf Würth in Künzelsau in Germany. The company is currently run by his son, dr H.C. Reinhold Würth.
Würth's Marketing Department entrusted our firm with signage of their distribution network, requesting that we deal with points which required particular technical intervention.